Three-Way Calling allows you to talk to two people in different places at the same time, even if it's long-distance.
How to use
- Place a call to the first person.
- Once that person is on the line, press the “switch hook” or “flash” button. This puts the person in your first conversation on hold.
- Listen for three short tones followed by the dial tone.
- Dial the number for the second person you want to bring into the call.
- If the second person answers, only you and that person are connected. The first person is on hold and cannot hear your conversation. Press the “switch hook” or “flash” button once briefly to create the three-way call. If the second person doesn’t answer or their line is busy, press the “switch hook” or “flash” button twice to return to the first person.
- When done, simply hang up to disconnect the entire three-way call.
Three-Way Calling is one of many features included with Suddenlink home phone service.