With Reduced Off-Season Service, customers with seasonal homes can receive limited Suddenlink service while away – for a low monthly rate.
What is included?
- Free enrollment
- Reduced monthly rate for Suddenlink Internet, TV, and/or phone
- Continued connectivity for smart home and home security systems
- Keep your current phone number
- No equipment fees or TV surcharges
- No need to call us to restore regular service – it’s done automatically after the program ends
When is the program available?
This program is available year-round to eligible customers.
How do I know if I'm eligible for this program?
If you are an existing customer in good standing, you are eligible to participate.
What does it cost?
You pay a reduced monthly rate based on your service:
- TV with up to 50 channels: $10/mo.
- Internet with 10 Mbps, data limits apply: $10/mo.
- Phone to receive and make calls: $10/line/mo.
Note: Reduced rates will start on the first day of your next bill period.
When will my service return to regular rates?
Reduced rates are in effect for 2 to 6 months, based off your needs. After the program ends, your regular service and rates will automatically resume.
If I am currently on a promotional rate for service, will that continue when I return?
Yes, you will keep your promotional rate if it does not expire during the time you are in the program. If your promotional rate does expire during this time, standard rates will apply.
What do I do if I want my full service restarted before the end of the program?
How do I sign up?
Simply message us and we will take care of the rest.