If you are setting up Apple TV for the first time, follow the steps below. If you have already set up your Apple TV, go to Set or Change TV Provider.
Before you begin, a HDMI cable (not included in box) is needed for setup.
- Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your Apple TV, then connect the other end to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Connect one end of the power cable to the power port on your Apple TV and the other end to a power outlet.
- Turn on your TV, then select the HDMI input that’s connected to your Apple TV.
- Press MENU on your Siri Remote and the Apple TV setup screen should appear. If it does not, press and hold MENU and + on your Siri Remote for 5 seconds.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. Make sure to select Altice One as your TV provider.
If you purchased your Apple TV from Suddenlink, the Altice One App will be automatically added to your Home screen when set up is complete. If you are using your own device or do not see the app, here’s how to Download the Altice One App.