The Altice Amplify app can manage multiple speakers. Follow the instructions below to switch connect to and manage all of your devices.
1. Make sure your speakers and mobile phone are on the same WiFi network.
2. Open the Altice Amplify app. The app will automatically look for speakers connected to your network.
3. Tap on the drop-down at the top of the screen to select the Altice Amplify speakers you would like to manage.
If you’re having trouble finding additional speakers, follow the steps below to help troubleshoot your issue.
1. Select Help and Settings
2. Select Setup a new speaker from the list then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
If you’ve previously deleted the Amplify App after configuring your speakers, follow these instructions to connect to your Amplify devices.
1. Make sure your Amplify speakers and mobile phone are on the same WiFi network.
2. Open the Amplify app then select Manage Existing Speaker.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.